Thursday, July 26, 2012

Social Bureaucracy

Gmail - ... Dear All, please mark the change in my home address starting 1-Jan-2012 ...

Twitter - ... Finally! Internet setup, I am back baby! ...

Facebook - ... Tried pineapples and goulash today, russian dish. Its very different! (insert pic). Missing all my friends! (Tag 50 people)...
    Miss you too darling!
    Ooh looks yummy, u r eating without me (insert sad smiley) ...

Chat Status - ... The only constant thing in this world is change - Anonymous ...

Blogger -... I will be back soon guys, just settling in... Here is the song im listening to a lot these days (insert nostalgia youtube video) ...

Linked In - ... 18 new connections made ...

Monster - ...Leveraging opportunities in a fast-paced new environment ...

... I moved ...

No comments:

Post a Comment