Sunday, May 10, 2020

among the blueberry curtains


and zip is only a few minutes to rainy breeze, but cold, so cold so soon, and I cry daily for all of us daily, a few thousand less, every day, every day, as if we are nothing, as if we can never be, and I have a child.

so wonderful in the house, with a husband and a son, so glad I married, after ten years, close to a daily life and death, the gladness strikes. will mother ever come here again, will I go there? will I ever go anywhere again, stuck in a random time loop with no people, no countries, a distant cruel sort of justice, im grateful to have a life. and a thousand more died, on a flat backlit screen.

and now is the time to think of a legacy, I could so easily be next, a random look, a touch, an inability to cope, a sadness shutting down all the fight, where are the children of these old people, why are these infested teeming billions alone? the angle of the wall, has never seemed so sharp and deadly. but no one cried, no one screams, no one can get close enough to each other to bellow at the injustice of it all. who am I kidding, it was always unjust, if you aren't born with certain skins, certain body parts. life is very weird. why that? almost as if, justice were created to protect its creators, and life is for its own sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment