Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Perfection

When you scale invisible lines
Defy invite, defile my mind
Encroach, invade my barricade
Make free of my precious time
I wonder
Has your life a place in mine?


I then string
My myriad sins
Together, they’re endless murk
Swirling mocking disturbing
I compare,
No contest, again you win


So don’t worry, you’re safe
I was born to make mistakes


When I see your soul complete
With an insidious flash, a careless mystique
You become frighteningly what I seek
I wonder
Has my life a place in yours?


Alas, I cannot feel your sins
Only knock your silent doors
I have no grounds, to overstep bounds
To push through and to step within
I only wait, then turn and go
I bow,
No contest, again you win


So don’t worry, you’re safe
Your soul, it was your saving grace

4 comments:

  1. I salute thee oh Poetess! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mac... That is cheer for my stricken soul :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you write what i feel today but couldn't so well express.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Antigone :) ...I hope you too find what you're seeking :( ...

    ReplyDelete